As with any large gathering, we recognize that people’s behaviors will differ. We celebrate individual expression and wish to preserve each person’s safety and freedom.
There are certain expectations for the protection and benefit of persons and property. These include, but are not limited to:
- All property will be used and cared for correctly and without damage. Any damages will be reported immediately to Three Peak Oasis (TPO) and will be ‘the responsibility of the person for any and all related repairs.
- We do not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, socio economic status, or religion. The use of proper pronouns will be practiced as much as possible, but are not required. We are all doing our best.
- Respect, courtesy, compassion, service, love and forgiveness elevate us. Seek to be your best self, even in the most difficult of situations.
- If you are involved in or encounter a challenging situation with self or another, contact a volunteer or security personnel immediately.
- Consent should be clearly and freely communicated. Consensual behavior is a conscious and verbally expressed affirmative permission to engage with another person.
- Dishonesty, verbal or physical abuse, violence against another or other’s property, intimidation, shaming or other emotional, mental, and/or emotional abuse is not permitted. This includes any reckless regard for self, another or property.
- Anyone exhibiting unacceptable behavior as deemed by security, law enforcement or Yin On Fire representatives must cease immediately and comply with any further instructions.
- Every participant is expected to report any inappropriate behavior to security personnel. If that is not expedient or possible, then report it to a volunteer or a representative of Three Peak Oasis.
- Yin On Fire reserves the right to dismiss or ban any person from the event, subsequent events and any on-line presence/participation.
I understand and agree with the Code of Conduct